What are blackmarks and what do they mean?
Blackmarks are used to keep track of how an account is behaving in-game.
Blackmarks are issued for breaking the Rules of Conduct and the number of marks given is dependent on the severity of the offence.
Each time you gain a blackmark you will be informed of this by a dialogue message and messages in your chat-box.
If the number of blackmarks on your account reach 25 or above, your account will be permanently banned from the game. Blackmarks may be added individually or multiple marks may be added for more severe offences.
Which punishments are issued with blackmarks?
Blackmarks can give you a mute, temporary ban, and even result in a permanent ban of your account.
The amount of blackmarks on your account will determine the punishment.
- 5 to 10 Blackmarks will result in a 3 day mute.
- 10 to 14 Blackmarks will result in a 6 day mute.
- 15 to 19 Blackmarks will result in a 3 day ban.
- 20 to 24 Blackmarks will result in a 7 day ban.
- 25 and above will result in a permanent ban of your account
So lets say you have 5 blackmarks and had a 3 day mute in the past. A new blackmark (putting you at 6) will issue another 3 day mute.